Innovation in Design
Parker utilizes two distinct technologies in the manufacturing of brushless servo motors. The Slotless Design and the Bridged Stator Design both reduce motor manufacturing costs while providing performance advantages to the user. The slotless design eliminates all detent torque in the motor, providing superior performance in applications requiring smooth, low speed operation. This design also results in higher rotor inertia, providing an advantage in applications involving
high inertia loads. The bridged stator design results in extremely high torque-toinertia ratios, providing a performance advantage in applications requiring high accelerations. The bridged stator
design also greatly reduces detent torque and mechanical noise when compared to a conventional slotted motor. Parker can also provide an integrated planetary gearhead for use with our brushless servo motors. Our unique design integrates the pinion of the gearhead into the motor
shaft, reducing total package length by almost two inches.
I-Force Ironless Motor
- I-Force Ironless motor design for maximum efficiency, patented, RE34674
- Cross sections available, 2.05" x 0.82" up to 4.50" x 2.00"
- Four product series (110, 210, 310, 410) with up to 6 different coil lengths
- I-Beam shape coil provides high force density and excellent thermal effieciency
- Internal air and liquid cooling manifold available
- Internal thermal cutout switch protects coil
- Prealigned imbedded digital HED''s
- Magnet tracks available as precision ground or lightweight formed and machined
- Two lengths of modular magnet tracks allow unlimited length of travel
- Vacuum encapsulation process allows motors to be used in high vacuums
- Peak accelerations up to 15g and speeds to 350 inches/sec
MX80L Minature Linear Motor
Parker''s MX80L Miniature Stage, the smallest linear servo-motor driven positioner in the industry, is redefining high throughput automation in the world of miniature positioners. The MX80 is a high performance linear servo motor stage designed to meet today''s 24/7 production demands requiring rapid-fire positioning of light loads within a small work envelope.
- Miniature Size - Low Profile (25 mm high X 80 mm wide)
- Linear Servo-motor drive
- 5G acceleration
- High velocity (2 m/sec.)
- Quick Settling
- Submicron precision
- Multi-axis platform
- Selectable travels:25,50,100,150 mm.
- Cross Roller Bearing (zero cage creep design)
- "Plug-in" intelligent drive
- No Moving Cables
- Dowel holes for repeatable mounting of payload
- Cleanroom and Low ESD options
| TOP |
High Force Linear Motor: BLMA
With travels up to 6.3 meters the BLMA120 linear motor actuator brings direct drive performance to the ''industrial'' actuator world. An integral linear encoder and pre-loaded wheel bearings are protected by a standard strip seal for industrial environments. The ''BLAM'' packs an impressive 386 pounds of peak thrust and offers impressive dynamic performance and settling times at any travel.
- High performance Linear-motor drive Peak linear force of 2100 N (472 lb) Quick settling time High repeatability: .01 mm ( .0004in.) No maintenance No drive train contact or wear Multiple carriages on single rail Velocities to 7 meters /sec Heavy Duty Roller Wheel Bearings
- Selectable travel to over 6 meters (20 ft)
Plus Linear Servo Motors
linear servo motors are revolutionizing
industry with its superior linear
Available in both dual row and single
configurations, MaxPlus linear motors
are designed to exceed
the rigorous demands required in
assembly, test and inspection environments.
line of linear servo motors utilizes
an ironless core design that
provides high peak-to-continuous
force ratios and extremely
high acceleration in high-speed applications.
motors have superior thermal properties
the highest force
to coil weight available. All of
which means you can expect
exceptional performance, smooth motion,
high accuracy, plus
unparalleled acceleration and stiffness.
is continually working with new
technologies to improve our product
offering. For example,
MaxPlus linear servo motors utilize
a patented, automated
machine winding technology that results
in excellent unit-to-unit consistency
at a significantly lower cost.
Slotless Linear Motors
SL Series brushless linear servo
motors feature the same slotless
winding design made popular by
our SM series of rotary servo motors.
Along with reduced manufacturing
costs, the slotless design creates
several performance advantages
when compared to traditional ironcore
and ironless linear servo motors:
Lower cost and
weight (compared to ironless design)
forcer (compared to ironcore design)
forces (compared to ironcore design)
force (compared to ironcore design)
Better heat dissipation
(compared to ironless design)
More force per
package size (compared to ironless design)
The Linear Motor Concept
SL Series linear servo motors
feature three different forcer widths
multiple forcer lengths available
in each width. The SL series
motors produce forces up to 50 lbs.
150 lbs. peak, with even more
force available if used with the
air or water cooling. The SL
series forcer is available with flying
leads or hi-flex cable options.
400LXR Table Series
The 400LXR Series linear servo motor tables are pre-engineered "plug and play" modules that combine slotless linear motor technology with performance matched mechanical elements to provide, high acceleration, high velocity, and quick settling, with accurate, highly repeatable positioning.
Offering an unrivaled range of features, sizes, travels, and ease-of-use options, these tables make it easy to size, select, and integrate a "best fit" linear motor solution. An innovative cable management system (with a convenient "pass-through" for user requirements) spearheads the list of selectable options which includes drives, encoder resolutions, Home and Limit sensors, cleanroom compatibility, pinning and more.
Velocity to 3 m/sec.
Acceleration to 5 Gs
Encoder resolution to 0.1 microns
Long life cable management system
Proven protective strip seal
Certified accuracy and repeatability